“ activation code is invalid in this region “ [Closed]

alaa
Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

hi , my kaspersky is expired so i bought a new one but when i am trying to activate it  i have got this message “  activation code is invalid in this region “ , can u help solving this for me ?

hint : i have moved to another country recently 

• Solution

Hi,

Please review: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy/12778#block11

You can only activate a Kaspersky application in the country of the online store in which you purchased the license. 

If you try to activate the application with an activation code intended for a different country, you will get the error “Activation code is invalid for this region”. This will happen, for example, if you bought the application in the Indian online store, but you installed it and are trying to activate it in the United Kingdom.

If you bought the activation code in the country where you are trying to activate it or if you are not going to return to the country where you bought the code in the near future, please submit a request with a detailed description of the issue to Kaspersky Lab technical support:

• Via My Kaspersky for Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, and Kaspersky Total Security. See the Online Help page for instructions.

Please provide the following information in your request:

• Region where you tried to activate the product
  • Activation time and date
  • Activation code of 20 symbols (four groups of five characters)
  • Detailed description of the issue
  • IP address of the computer on which the product is installed. To find out your IP address, you can use one of these services.  
  • Your Internet service provider
  • A screenshot of the main application window of the product you tried to activate. See this article for instructions.

Regards