error when downloading and uninstalling

xxdj

hi, the app had been running alright for the past 9 months. suddenly it does not track the usage of the device. I uninstall and then had trouble installing it after that. It keeps giving me error message. I cannot completely uninstall as well. anyone met this issue? Any suggestions?

kas.png

25 minutes ago, xxdj said:

the app had been running alright for the past 9 months. suddenly it does not track the usage of the device. I uninstall and then had trouble installing it after that. It keeps giving me error message.

?I cannot completely uninstall as well?

Hello @xxdj

Welcome!

1. ?The install will not work unless the uninstall has been completed successfully/properly?
  2. Check the KSK requirements, they may have changed: Computer requirements.
  3. To uninstall - *FIRST* -> close all running applicationsHow to remove Kaspersky Safe Kids for Windows from your computer.
  4. At the completion of the uninstall the computer must be shutdown, rebooted, then login & download a new KSK installer. 
  5. Install, using the KSK guide: Install Kaspersky Safe Kids
  6. IF the problems continue & KSK cannot be uninstalled/installed & IF KSK is Premium, not Free, please contact Kaspersky support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template, in the problem details, provide a detailed history of the issue; Support may request logs traces & other data; they will guide you. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife