Monitoring does NOT show the real state of Clients

If i look in the monitoring-overview (listet under information Panel) there´s a red "!" showing the number ov devices on which Anti-Virus protection is nor running: 9 !!!!! If i then look in the devices, everything is OK. How can I delete the "log" of the monitoring so that i can see the REAL state of the protection ??? I also recieve email-alerts with inactive or disabled protection of some clients. If i then look directly on the client (using RDP) no errors and no alerts are shown in the Kaspersky panel. How could this happen ??? Maybe after a restart the components of KESC are not startet fast enough so that an alert-message is sent ? Our customer is recieving these alerts, too and is not amused about this...

Guest #37
Hi,
If i look in the monitoring-overview (listet under information Panel) there´s a red "!" showing the number ov devices on which Anti-Virus protection is nor running: 9 !!!!! If i then look in the devices, everything is OK. How can I delete the "log" of the monitoring so that i can see the REAL state of the protection ???
Please upload screenshots of this.
I also recieve email-alerts with inactive or disabled protection of some clients. If i then look directly on the client (using RDP) no errors and no alerts are shown in the Kaspersky panel. How could this happen ??? Maybe after a restart the components of KESC are not startet fast enough so that an alert-message is sent ?
The email is sent as soon as the event is generated on the host. If when you connect by RDP, the situation in that Endpoint has already changed, you will find everything correct. By default all these events are disabled in Cloud and should only be activated, in order to perform specific follow-ups. Regards

The email is sent as soon as the event is generated on the host. If when you connect by RDP, the situation in that Endpoint has already changed, you will find everything correct. By default all these events are disabled in Cloud and should only be activated, in order to perform specific follow-ups. >> the question is: when this message is be created ? Also if the services are not running on Windows startup ? So, each day these messages will appear... I´ll take a look where I can disable those alerts.

Guest #37
The email is sent as soon as the event is generated on the host. If when you connect by RDP, the situation in that Endpoint has already changed, you will find everything correct. By default all these events are disabled in Cloud and should only be activated, in order to perform specific follow-ups. >> the question is: when this message is be created ? Also if the services are not running on Windows startup ? So, each day these messages will appear... I´ll take a look where I can disable those alerts.
Hi, By having activated the notification for said event, if it is generated, even in a timely manner, the notification will be automatically sent. These events are designed to be activated if you want to perform a specific follow-up, since many of the notifications can be considered low or no risk. These alerts are deactivated by default and can be found in > Configuration > Event notifications Regards

Guest #37
How can I delete this log ??? I don´t want to show the message "Number of devices on which Anti-Virus protection is not running" to our customer if all the clients are OK !
Hi, Open a ticket in the Kaspersky Company Account, with the following information:
  1. Screenshot of the supervision tab.
  2. Screenshot of the message that is displayed when you click on the alert.
  3. Screenshot of the Users and devices section.
  4. Work space name
  5. Work space id
  6. Url of your cloud space.
Regards

How can I delete this log ??? I don´t want to show the message "Number of devices on which Anti-Virus protection is not running" to our customer if all the clients are OK !
Hi, Open a ticket in the Kaspersky Company Account, with the following information:
  1. Screenshot of the supervision tab.
  2. Screenshot of the message that is displayed when you click on the alert.
  3. Screenshot of the Users and devices section.
  4. Work space name
  5. Work space id
  6. Url of your cloud space.
Regards
With the ActivationCode shown in the licence information of the KESC I get the message "invalid activation code" by registering a new company account - so I can´t open a ticket ! Which other activation code could be meant ???

Guest #37
Hi, The entered code is not correct. The activation code consists in four blocks of five characters. Indicate in a private message the license number of one of the endpoints or the Cloud space to verify it. Regards

Hi, The ID license you gave me is actually the ID of your Cloud portal. The key number that appears in the Endpoint that is already linked to your Cloud is made up of 3 groups of 4-6-8 characters, through that key Kaspersky can find your code. Regards

I checked the licence certificate... and found the activation codes, so I was able to create the Kaspersky Company Account. I know will make all the screenshots you asked for an open the ticket. One last question: Why isn´t it possible to change the names of the clients ??? It´s just an easy thing and there´s only the computer-name shown in the devices-tab.

Hi, I'm glad that you found your activation code. About your question: It is because the device is the name of the machine (This information is collected from the system itself). The clients in this case, are the users not the devices, therefore, what can be edited is the user name. Regards