Need refund for auto-renewed subscription [Closed]

RulonFeeney
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello,

I did not realize that the Kaspersky anti-virus was auto-renewed, and I just got charged $84.99. I do not want the product, nor can I afford it. I need to refund it.

I’ve already submitted a support ticket, but I need a response as soon as possible.

Since I submitted the support ticket today, does the refund have a good chance of being approved?

• Solution

Hello @RulonFeeney,

Welcome!

To answer the “does the refund have a good chance of being approved?” question, yes.

When you submitted the request, an automated email with an INC# is sent to you. The Technical Support Team will contact you, however, it may take a few days. If you wish to communicate with the Technical Team, reply to the INC email or log into your MyKaspersky account & update the INC. 

The following guidelines are for purchase of license, the “renewal” of the license applies as well. 

How to request a refund for a Kaspersky Lab application:

“If you bought a license from the Kaspersky Lab online store or from the My Kaspersky online store, contact the Digital River customer service department or create a request through the feedback form.”

Best regards