Youtube keeps logging me out by itself

Youtube gave error 405 when i tried to log back in from the home screen. merely clicking another video showed that i was logged in. When i went back home i’d be logged out again. This is on Windows 10 with the latest mozilla firefox. Started when i updated to Kaspersky total security 2021. It persisted after i disabled internet protection. The problem does not occur in MS edge.

When I uninstalled Total security 2021 and rebooted the problem went away. The problem did not reoccur when I installed total security 2020. The old version is 20.0.14.1085(k).

Hopefully the bug will be removed in a later version of total security 2021. I got the link for the old version from Kaspersky chat in support.

Hello @johben67

Welcome!

The issue is related to a known bug, according to Kaspersky @Anton Mefodys it will be fixed with the MR2 version of 2021,  eta late October, November 2020 (subject to change), in the interim, please use another Supported browser, e.g. Chrome or Edge Chromium; reference  @JohnnyR2D2’s topic: Total Security (Kaspersky Protection) version 21.1.15.500(a) blocking YouTube Notifications pane (Top Right & @munastronaut’s topic:  Commenting on YouTube says "Returned error" after installing Kaspersky Security Cloud

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 5 weeks later...

OK so is this the right forum then for Total Security 2021 and so once again when will the YouTube problem be fixed please, Thanks

Hello @After23

Welcome again!

We already provided the answer, including the links to your last reply; here is the information again

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳&🐋

getting the same problem Nov 10th a month AFTER THIS GUY. but the suggested fix doesnt do anything. using windows 10 latest version of firefox. all windows updates have been run. same for firefox and kaspersky. not very pleased with the product as of the last 2 months of patches. been nothing but head aches and work arounds.

getting the same problem Nov 10th a month AFTER THIS GUY. but the suggested fix doesnt do anything. using windows 10 latest version of firefox. all windows updates have been run. same for firefox and kaspersky. not very pleased with the product as of the last 2 months of patches. been nothing but head aches and work arounds.

Hi @tyler , what is the current version of the product installed? Hover the mouse over the product icon in tray to view the version. 

• 1 month later...

I am not getting no “error” with my YouTube Logging me out, It simply logs me out when I try to Add stuff to my Playlist on YouTube, View my Library, View my History, or edit playlists I have on YouTube is the main way it triggers.

It doesn't seem to log me out when I go to my subscriptions or explore YouTube video to video.
But logging back in does not log me in when I do it, it only temporarily logs me in and then trying to refresh that page or etc just causes the same bug and then it will 

It doesn't seem to have this issue on most Google websites just YouTube currently.

After a Recent FireFox Update 20 to 30 days ago Me and many other firefox users using Kaspersky have had similar issues.

Application Version: 21.1.15.500 © 

@Igor Kurzin 
@Flood and Flood's wife 

With google having Outages and YouTube as well having been offline for the first time ever, having to go back to google chrome or worse Microsoft edge does not help our fears any.