"You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code"

Cimii

Hi i bought Kasperskey Total security licence.

I instaled new OS on same pc,now i have problem

"You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" error``

Then i buy new licence,then again insall new OS then again new problem.

Now on my Kasperskey online account i have 3 licence that i can`t use and i have remaining days.

How can i use this product?

Hello  @Cimii,

Welcome!

• The errorYou have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code “ can be because: the software has been installed on different devices too many times.  (your description does not sound as if this has happened, please clarify:  ⚠ Have you brought more than one license and got an activation error, or trying to install the same license more than once, and got an error?⚠
  • The number of activations with the same activation code has been limited for anti-piracy measures. 
  • Solution

If you encountered this error, send a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via the My Kaspersky portal. In your request, describe the problem and specify the activation code.  For the guide on how to use My Kaspersky, see Online Help.

Note: Buying Kaspersky software from non-authorised sources is not recommended. Some 3rd party sources sell software licenses, codes multiple times, the end result can be outcomes like what you’ve described.

Thank you. 

Activation errors