Windows 10 update 1903 fails

So, I've been trying to install 1903 feature update, but it keeps failing with error codes that when I searched for, I could only dig down to one of two possible causes that might be the reason. 1) KTS 2) Easy Anti-cheat (anti-hacking software for online games, automatically installed with games like Fortnite and Apex legends) I want to try KTS first, so I want a detailed guide to uninstall then try the update then reinstall it again. In that case, I've a license and I don't want to lose the remaining period of course.

Hello BigBadBong, Welcome! Just so I'm clear please, you have KTS installed, & there's issues upgrading to W10 1903? If that's correct please post back & tell us:
  1. KTS, free or licensed?
  2. KTS, version, patch(x) x = letter
  3. Opsys is 1903 or still on previous build?
  4. Opsys version, release, build?
  5. Screen images of errors?
  6. In KTS REPORTS, https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2019/en-US/69235.htm - are there any events that match the issues you're encountering? IF YES, please export the report, save as a .txt file & upload using the upload icon (between the link icon & the smilie icon) in your reply
  7. To access REPORTS: https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2019/en-US/70885.htm
------
  1. If you'd like to uninstall KTS, that can be done via Windows, Add & Remove Programmes, when the uninstall process begins a popup window with 6 options will display, ONLY select Save License Information, ignore every other option. https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2019/en-US/43539.htm
------ Please post back the above info so we can assist? Many thanks.

• 4 months later...

About three weeks ago to five weeks ago, my computer started getting weird. Something in the operating system would prevent Skype a couple other programs from even loading and Sublime would keep crashing. I called Alienware tech support and they could not figure it out. In hindsite, KTS was interfering with Windows Update and something else. I had to download a Windows10 image - build 1903, and I installed it. While it was intsalling it continued to comeplte all of the updates and then the exact same issue happened again. I duplicated it another time as well. I finally reinstalled again and completed all of the Windows Updates and was just fine. I have not reinstalled KPS yet - I am doing it tonight. It seemed like the common denominator was KTS.

Hello  @Nubi1Kenobi,

Welcome!

• Please tell us: 

1W10 1903 build ? 

2KTS version and patch ? 

• Please check and confirm:

3Kaspersky Total Security 20 System Requirements ?

4KTS software compatibility requirements ? 

⭕ If, after checking and confirming, the issue remains, please provide 1 , 2 & GSI & Windows Logs, upload zip folder to cloud & post or PM the link⭕ ?

Thank you