Why Have Some of my programs been deleted after I've been using them for months, detected as Trojan.Win32.xaarpl

I have been using a program made by someone for a game for well over a few months now, I've only started to use it much more frequently now. I woke up this morning to it being deleted and put into the quarantine. When I try to resolve it it gets put straight back into quarantine. I have had no problems with it any other time, now all of a sudden it is considered a threat to my pc? It is a client for a game that logs on an account to load areas in the game while now taking up a lot of RAM. the object name is Trojan.Win32.xaarpl . I have tried to trust the applications so that they aren't put right back into quarantine but they still won't even open, or even show the application icon and say that it is blocked.

Welcome. First thing is to inform Tech Support of this issue. Please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/ Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request: a. Description of the issue, including complete detection details. Full file name, full path, full location, detection verdict. b. Screenshot, as needed. c. GSI Also, please post here, the full, complete detection details. Full file name, full path, full location, detection verdict. Post screenshot of Reports > Detailed reports > Detected objects.