why do you create a special edition for Israel? Regions/versions?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

LinkLink

Each kaspersky download provides many regional editions:

Global, Caribbean, Israel, SE Asia, Finland, EU, California, Brazil, UK.

Previous threads (linked) gave me very little information about the differences (Actually, I know only that EU edition is signed on swiss territory instead of russia).

What difference is there between other versions?

Most important. As an israeli user, I want to know - why do you create a special edition for Israel, and why should I choose it?

Thanks in advance,
Avraham.

Edit: whoops, I misspelled the title…

• Solution

Hello @Avraham Tsaban

Welcome!

While we can’t answer your questions exactly, nor the Israel question specifically, we can share with you responses we anticipate you may receive from Kaspersky, should you wish to raise the topics with them; in a nutshell, their generic response is: “In regard to your question(s), this is not a scope for technical support. To find out more about it, you can proceed to use the product. We seek your understanding for this matter.” In other words, a futile exercise, and equally futile expectation, that Kaspersky would be keen to assist their Kaspersky customer base be informed and educated about all aspects of the Kaspersky product range.

IF, you have a paid subscription, you may wish to raise a Feedback, I have a complaint & or Feedback, I have a suggestion request; there’s no Feedback, I have a question template.. Follow our image at the end of our reply. You may get lucky  & receive some worthwhile information.. 🤔

If you don’t have a paid subscription, you may wish to submit a request to Kaspersky’s Privacy Officer/department → Submit a request regarding Kaspersky Lab’s Privacy Policies.

Also, maybe one of Kaspersky’s resident expert employees’, will contribute to your topic; in fact, we’d hope they do; @Igor Kurzin would manage the questions especially proficiently😎

Additional, there’s a small amount of related information in Kaspersky’s published Privacy policy, to form this, part of what Kaspersky use, is (EU) Adequacy decisions → How the EU determines if a non-EU country has an adequate level of data protection.

Specific to Israel, is Document 32011D0061, noting, the document is not exclusive, in & of itself. 

IF you log a request, and if you get a response, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...

If you don’t have a paid subscription, you may wish to submit a request to Kaspersky’s Privacy Officer/department → Submit a request regarding Kaspersky Lab’s Privacy Policies.

✉ Kaspersky Lab Support <customerservicesolution@kaspersky.com> Kaspersky Lab Technical Support - ID INC000012699995

Dear customer, Greetings Avraham! My name is .

Thank you for sending the details! Let me make things clear for you. You may refer to this detailed article for more information regarding different Kaspersky product - application of laws for certain countries and more: https://support.kaspersky.com/KPC/1.0/en-US/178389.htm

We remain at your disposal.

|| Technical Support Representative

• 1 month later...

If you need any help like delta airlines baggage policy, delta airlines' domestic flight baggage policy, and more information then visit our site. As a significant heritage transporter, with objections in a real sense everywhere in the world, Delta Air Lines keeps things pretty direct. On all flights, travelers are qualified for one free carry-on and an individual thing (like a portfolio, tote, or diaper pack). There's no particular weight limit for portable bags and individual things — which is certainly uplifting news — however, you'll have to ensure your portable fits inside the carrier's size limit.