Why can't I use Total Security on IOS?

Zam

The description under Total Security on Kaspersky's site is as follows: "Premium security & antivirus suite for you & your kids – on PC, Mac & mobile" Mobile = IOS AND Android. If that's not the case, then they should've said "PC, Mac & Android." I successfully activated 2 computers and 1 Android device but it won't work on IOS. There's no "Internet Security" app on IOS like there is on Android. There's only the "Security Cloud" app on IOS, which requires a completely different subscription. Which I learned AFTER buying Total Security. Am I missing something here or is "Total Security" false advertisement? Definition of "total" is "complete; absolute."

The description under Total Security on Kaspersky's site is as follows: "Premium security & antivirus suite for you & your kids – on PC, Mac & mobile" Mobile = IOS AND Android. If that's not the case, then they should've said "PC, Mac & Android." I successfully activated 2 computers and 1 Android device but it won't work on IOS. There's no "Internet Security" app on IOS like there is on Android. There's only the "Security Cloud" app on IOS, which requires a completely different subscription. Which I learned AFTER buying Total Security. Am I missing something here or is "Total Security" false advertisement? Definition of "total" is "complete; absolute."
Hello Zam, Welcome! You're not missing anything! On Android - KTS, from GooglePlayStore is KIS, there is no KTS for android AND on iOS & MacOS, KTS & Kaspersky Security Cloud install KIS, so we pay for the top shelf product, with all the bells and whistles, and get KIS. Re "FALSE ADVERTISING" - you are 1000% correct! I had this same discussion, in depth, with Kaspersky Technical Support on the weekend, I will pm you the entire transcript, please give me little while to censor my swear words. Best regards:pray_tone3:

PM of the transcript!
Hello Zam, Thanks for your message. KTS MAC & KSCLOUD - both mega $$$$$, ADVERTISE: compatible with MAC/ANDROID/ iOS. When I asked the Support guy(s) (I've had this convo with them more than once) he said KTS & KSCLOUD LICENCE can be used for MAC/ANDROID & iOS, but ALWAYS installs KIS. We pay $$$$$ for a :race_car:ercedes, we get :bicyclist: :thumbsdown_tone3: I asked him, "how do Kaspersky Customers KNOW BEFORE they fork out mega $$$$?" He said, "they don't", they only find out AFTER they install the product". I asked "and then what do Kaspersky Customers have to do?" He said "contact Support, we'll convert the licence to KIS, and tell them to install KIS, & they don't get a FULL refund, they still get charged for KIS."
  1. How MANY things are WRONG with this:rage:?
It's false advertising and misleading and deceptive conduct, there are laws in most "normal" countries, against all of these breaches!
  1. UK - Regulations that affect advertising
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations mean you cannot mislead or harass consumers by, for example:
  1. including false or deceptive messages
  2. leaving out important information
  1. USA FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION
USA Ad Hype: True or False?
  1. Consumer.gov, 35+ GLOBAL Consumer Protection agencies