Where to buy kaspersky unlimited subscription

bao123

I want to buy kaspersky unlimited subscription, but I don’t found it in the internet. Send me link if you can. Thank you

Hello @bao123

• Nothing to buy, Kaspersky Security Cloud Free is free. This package gives you the right to use a set of basic protection functions for free on 3 devices connected to one My Kaspersky account. The Free package subscription is renewed automatically.
  • Download Kaspersky Security Cloud Free from Kaspersky’s global website - Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi @bao123,  Hi Flood,

Unlimited subscription means that the license will be renewed automatically. 

Hello @Igor Kurzin

Thank you.

Shame that Kaspersky Technical Support no nothing about “Unlimited subscription” & that “Unlimited subscription” is not documented. '

qte

We are not aware of an unlimited subscription, There is no unlimited subscription for any of our products.”

….

There is no unlimited subscription. Kaspersky Security Cloud – Free is renewed automatically.”

unqte

***'

If Kaspersky is going to have 

on their software or in the MyKaspersky portal, their operators should know about it & it should be documented. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I want to buy kaspersky unlimited subscription, but I don’t found it in the internet. Send me link if you can. Thank you

Hello @bao123

• Nothing to buy, Kaspersky Security Cloud Free is free. This package gives you the right to use a set of basic protection functions for free on 3 devices connected to one My Kaspersky account. The Free package subscription is renewed automatically.
  • Download Kaspersky Security Cloud Free from Kaspersky’s global website - Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

But I want buying to have all protect

Thank you for your feedback. 

Where is this quote taken from? Any INC number, please? 

We are not aware of an unlimited subscription, There is no unlimited subscription for any of our products.”

I searched “kaspersky unlimited subscription” in Google and it showed

Hello @bao123

Thank you for posting back👌

• The “ unlimited subscription “, only applies to Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.
  • We recommend first, install Kaspersky Security Cloud Premium Trial, that way you can test the software before spending money
  • To have the full Kaspersky Security Cloud, decide if you need Personal or Family subscription, then decide how many devices & for how many years.

We don’t know your location, so just as an example, this is Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal & Premium from the UK site → image 1. 

On that page, select your Location → image 2

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi, 

Flood, can I ask, where did you get this information? 

The “ unlimited subscription “, only applies to Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.

As mentioned earlier in this topic: 

“Unlimited subscription means that the license will be renewed automatically.” 

If the customer purchases Kaspersky Security Cloud via subscription with enabled automatic renewal, the status will be as on the screenshot: 

Hello @Igor Kurzin,

Kaspersky online chat agent, who had no idea what “Unlimited subscription” was/is/means:    

Neither did the OP, that’s why he raised the topic & neither did we → easily solved → documentation. 

One other reason to document your definition of “Unlimited subscription”, there’s been issues raised in the Community, where Community members cannot find information specific to KSC/Licenses/Renewal, it would make it so much easier if it was in the documentation.  

• Just to make it even more interesting, this is the response from the experts:

qte

Usually, xSP provider codes have this status as they have an open dated expiration date that can be renewed every day, every month or every year. During the purchasing customer receiving all appropriate information from Partner about term and conditions of this code usage.
unqte

The “wording” suggests this information is specific to Kaspersky business products🤔 ; you’re welcome to fill us in?

Or is the experts way of explaining why “Unlimited subscription”, is not documented, we remain in the dark? 

Is  “Unlimited subscription”, a xSP provider code? Whatever that is, is it even relevant? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Igor Kurzin,

Kaspersky online chat agent, who had no idea what “Unlimited subscription” was/is/means:    

Neither did the OP, that’s why he raised the topic & neither did we → easily solved → documentation. 

One other reason to document your definition of “Unlimited subscription”, there’s been issues raised in the Community, where Community members cannot find information specific to KSC/Licenses/Renewal, it would make it so much easier if it was in the documentation.  

• Just to make it even more interesting, this is the response from the experts:

qte

Usually, xSP provider codes have this status as they have an open dated expiration date that can be renewed every day, every month or every year. During the purchasing customer receiving all appropriate information from Partner about term and conditions of this code usage.
unqte

The “wording” suggests this information is specific to Kaspersky business products🤔 ; you’re welcome to fill us in?

Or is the experts way of explaining why “Unlimited subscription”, is not documented, we remain in the dark? 

Is  “Unlimited subscription”, a xSP provider code? Whatever that is, is it even relevant? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Full screen picture

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Flood,

Thank you for your feedback, as always.

Can you kindly refer to the source of the information about xSP provider codes? Inc number? 

Can you kindly refer to the source of the information about xSP provider codes? Inc number? 

Hello @bao123

Thank you for the image. 

Hello @Igor Kurzin

According to Kaspersky staff: 

quote:

• Kaspersky doesn't sell ‘unlimited subscription' as usually our sales partner, such as telco providers. The license will not expire as long the customer subscribes to the telco provider services.

unquote

It would be very useful & helpful to all concerned, to receive an informed, definitive statement about this issue please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋