Where can I send the 2 Crash reports that I keep getting?

Kaspersky keeps coming up with a sign saying that it couldn’t ”launch the previous session" correctly.  I have gotten the two crash files created but can't see where I can send them to.  Can anybody enlighten me please?  I keep pressing the "send" button but it doesn't resolve the problem.  I add that my KIS is in Japanese.  Also I can’t add the files here because it says that this type of file is not supported.

Sabina

Hello @Sister Sabina

Welcome back!

1. Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, provide a detailed history, if you’re unable to upload the  crash files to the incident request, upload to a secure cloud service of your choice & include the share link in the incident details: 

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 
  • ⚠ Note: Kaspersky Community admin has advised, to protect user’s privacy, never share GSI, logs, traces, crash reports here in the Community⚠

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋