Where can I find Web History in KIS?

I am a newbie to KIS and trying to explore the various options.

Wondering if there is a way to view the Web history in a device in which KIS is installed.

Is there any provision to specify a “Whitelist” URLs that can be allowed for browsing and block every thing else?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Thanks a lot for the quick followup on my query. It is much appreciated…

I reviewed your suggestion and understood the steps.

Meanwhile, I was curious to try the “Free” version of the “Safe Kids” module and found some interesting features in there. The “Site-restrictions” feature is provided as part of the “Safe Kids” module….. I will try that in the next couple of days and post my responses here… In case someone is interested in implementing such a rule, please do install the “Safe Kids” module...

From what I read, the “Premium Version” might have more to offer, I believe.

Thanks again and cheers!!!

Thanks a lot for the quick followup on my query. It is much appreciated…

I reviewed your suggestion and understood the steps.

Meanwhile, I was curious to try the “Free” version of the “Safe Kids” module and found some interesting features in there. The “Site-restrictions” feature is provided as part of the “Safe Kids” module….. I will try that in the next couple of days and post my responses here… In case someone is interested in implementing such a rule, please do install the “Safe Kids” module...

From what I read, the “Premium Version” might have more to offer, I believe.

Hello @KIS_Victor

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

• Regarding Kaspersky Safe Kids (KSK), we recommend: 
  1. Install the Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium Trial version, so you get to test the full product capabilities. 
  2. If there’s any KSK issues or questions, please raise a new KSK topic, KIS & KSK are totally different, there’s no similarities in the implementation, nor configuration of either software. Also, don’t forget to share the OS version & software version with us as well please - use Read before you create a new topic!, as a guide.
  3. For any KSK issues, provide the age template configured for the child, full screen images of any errors & URLs for any sites that do not block according to configured rules please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review this…. Appreciate it much.

As I am from the old “Norton Internet Security and McAfee Internet Security” days, I posted my initial query here…

Then I found the KSK group……. As we are discussing various features and questions about KSK in the other group for KSK, I would like to continue with that thread and not duplicate those here…

I will be posting more updates in the other thread soon…

Thanks and have a good one...