When Kaspersky detects a problem such as a Trojan file it asks for a password.

RG88

I ran the full scan again - the screenshots of all the messages for password I got are attached.

Related to this is another problems with disinfecting files.  Two Trojan infected files were found but could not be resolved as they are write protected - screenshots of these are also attached.

Hello @RG88,

Thanks for the screenshots. But next time please do not use .doc, these files are unnecessarily large and also dangerous (embedded macros). Better would be PDF.

About the messages:
1: You have probably activated the option to scan encrypted archives. This only works if you have the key for the ZIP archive. A Kaspersky password does not help here. Since these are obviously files attached to spam mails, you should not open them under any circumstances.

2: You have probably enabled the option to scan files in email formats. This is not the default and I would not do it. When Kaspersky cleans the mailboxes, errors can happen and the mails are lost.

3: You have an installation file for another AV program (probably AVG) on your computer. Since it is not useful to have two AV products installed at the same time, this .exe is labeled incompatible.

Thank you - warning on doc files noted.

It keeps trying to remove incompatible programs such AVG - it asks to reboot the computer, but never manages to remove the programs.  I also cannot find any files related to AVG when I do a search on my system.