When i used the key on my Destkop application, The version switched from Total Security to Anti-Virus.

Ryadok

Hello everybody, Yesterday, i renewed my Kaspersy licence by buying a Total Security Key. After a while, i received my Total Security Key by email, as it is shown in the attached picture. When i used the key on my Destkop application, The version switched from Total Security to Anti-Virus. How is that possible ?? Thanks for your answers.

Hello Ryadok, welcome to the new forum. The activation code determines which version can be activated with it. You have received a code for KAV, so only KAV can be activated. Please contact your dealer so that he can send you a suitable KTS code.
Than you for your answer. I bought the key from the official web site. How can i contact them ? mod edit: I removed your reply from the quotebox.

Hello, It is me again. I contacted 2checkout support, and here's their response (picture attached). I also tried to call them and i got the same response. They told me to contact Kaspersky support, and that what i did first. Please what do i have to do ? Thank you.

Hello, It is me again. I contacted 2checkout support, and here's their response (picture attached). I also tried to call them and i got the same response. They told me to contact Kaspersky support, and that what i did first. Please what do i have to do ? Thank you.
Hello again Ryadok, Thank you for posting back. You must contact Kaspersky Technical Support, they can help you, explain to them the 2checkout support told you to contact them and share with them the email you have, unfortunately the Community cannot fix the problem, we can only guide you. Depending on your location, TS can be contacted via phone, online chat or by logging into the MyKaspersky.com portal and raising an incident. (imo) it's best to raise an incident, that way you have an incident number and can track the issue. Please let us know when it's fixed? Best regards