When I signed into my Adobe Acrobat account online, I was supposing already logged into Four “active” sessions simultaneously in two different cities

I have an interesting challenge for the community. When I signed into my Adobe Acrobat account online, I was surprised to learn I suppossingly already logged into FOUR “active” sessions simultaneouly in two different cities! (See below.)

I realized that the “Unknown” location may have been my authentic session since I was no where close to “Houston, United States” at the time.

Any experts out there interested in helping me with this one?

Hi,

Welcome.

Are you tried contact Adobe? they maybe know which IP address is it (where is it from).
Also if you dont trust these devices simply click End session after that change password and log out. Then again log in and set up 2 way step password (if you log in then you recieve SMS with code for example).

Thanks for your prompt response.

Adobe only shows locations. I was able to sign out of three of the devices but the “current session” from “Houston, United States” (I am 400+ miles away from there) signs me out of the portal when I signed out.

So. I signed back in and - all four devices were listed as “active sessions” from Houston, Texas again except this time one of the devices was the unique name I have assigned to my laptop. The other three locations were in Houston including the active session.

Any other suggestions?

I see here the same issue, not in the US but in Germany. When I log in Adobe creates 2 active sessions. For what reasons ever. I assume this is a new Adobe feature aka “bug”.

I suggest waiting for a few days. maybe we are lucky and they fix it.

Using a VPN service or Kaspersky Secure Connection?

The problem recurs three days later and when I sign in and out. Even Uninstaller and reinstalled with same issue.  Created ticket with Adobe support.  No explanation as yet. Seems something is not right so I plan to stay on it.