when I Reset the password [MyKaspersky account] I don’t get a message on my email

Hi, when i Reset the password
i  don’t get a message on my email !

I’m sure the email address is correct
and I Checked my spam folder nothing there!

p.s: I changed the email about 7 months ago and activated it , everything was ok then !

Hello @reem,

Thank you👌 !

• As a test, we’ve just reset MyKaspersky.com account password, from within the account → image1, the confirmation → image2, shows Your password has been changed → no email is sent:

• Note: After the MyKaspersky account is initially created, an email message is sent, containing a link for activation of the account. 
  • Are you able to sign into (your) MyKaspersky.com account

Please let us know?
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

Resource: 

About My Kaspersky account

Hello @reem,

Just as information, the email address used for the MyKaspersky.com account is the same email address you use to sign into the Kaspersky Community.

• Go to https://my.kaspersky.com/ - select Forgot your password → image1, in the Reset password popup → image2, enter your email address, a Check your mailbox (with your email address) popup will show → image3; once step 3 has been done an email will be sent, that email will have a Reset password link → image4, selecting the link will generate the Change password window → image5

Please let us know if this procedure works, if “no”, please tell us which step is not working?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

this is exactly what i did but i didn’t get an email !

this is the problem : I didn’t get the reset password email !!

I’m sure the email address is correct
and I Checked my spam folder nothing there!

Hello @reem,

Ok, we understand👌

• Just to confirm, the email address that you’ve used to sign into the Kaspersky Community, here, where you’ve posted your topic, is the same email address that is used for the MyKaspersky account.
  • Which browser are you using please:

Firefox?

Chrome?

Edge Chromium?

IE?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

Hello @reem,

Thank you for posting back👌

1. Do you have the original email from 7 months ago? 
  2. Have you tried signing into the MyKaspersky account with the same email address that you’ve used to sign into the Kaspersky Community
  • If “no” to both questions, you’ll need to contact Kaspersky Technical Support → go to Support, select your location, select either Phone (not available all locations), or Online Chat (not available all locations).

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

Hello @reem,

Thank you for posting back👌

1. Ok, so is that the email address that you cannot use to sign into the MyKaspersky account, and is that the email address that you’ve been unable to reset the password for? 
  2. In your mail application can you search all folders for  noreply@mail.my.kaspersky.com? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳