when I enabled the trusted Applications Mode, I found that the [Reimage] Protector kept getting blocked.

David T

Hi, just recently when I enabled the trusted Applications Mode, I found that the Real image protector kept getting blocked. I'm not sure what a Real Image protector is, or why it would be blocked. Any advise would be appreciated.
Hello David T, Welcome! Please open KTS application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, leave All Events as the default Category, select 7 days as the report time period, select Export, export the report, save as a TEXT file, upload the text file using the Upload icon, in your reply, so we can look at the data please? Thank you:pray_tone3:.

That's funny, It rejected the first file, and accepted it second attempt.The file is too big to upload...they have a maximum of 25 MB
Hello David T, Hmmm - did you save the report as .txt? Also, did you select 7 days?
  1. The uploaded file is generating an error, can you check the "save as" file is .txt
If both 7 days & .txt were correct, please upload to cloud storage of your choice and post the link please? Thank you:pray_tone3:.

Thank you for your time. I decided it's just easier to uninstall Reimage Protector. I have not recollection of installing it in the first place, so I suspect it is dodgy.
Hello David T, You're welcome:thumbsup_tone3: Your original post reported Real Image protector, despite a lot of searching I could not find any matching software, hence the request for the data. Reimage Protector is a completely different story. Thank you:pray_tone3: