What is the frequence of the Automatic Updates [Solved][Closed]

DaffyDuck
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I am new to the KSC. Just installed it on my computer today. My Updates are currently set to the "Automatic" mode. It's been almost 5 hours since my last update when I refreshed the database manually. When should I expect the "Automatic" update to next kick-in? Is there a predefined frequency for the Automatic Updates? If yes, what is it? Thank you.

• Solution
Hello DaffyDuck, Welcome! Open KsCloud application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select Database Update, select Entire Period, KSCloud application will show all updates, size of updates, upload, download speed, & other relevant information, from the report you'll be able to ascertain the timing statistics. The Report can be exported if need be, also
  1. selecting Detail, on any event, drills down, providing extra information.
  1. Also, is your Windows set to Limit traffic on metered connections, if so, this will change the database update frequency.
  2. Tiranon opened a Signature updates topic (in the German Community forum), it lead to a Updates deep dive and is worth reading if you're interested.
  3. &, just a little tip, any in any Kaspersky software ?, selecting the question mark will open a browser to Kaspersky Help documentation, specific to the Kaspersky application window in question.
Thank you:pray_tone3: About database and application module updates