What if I change another laptop? How to use same activation code.

Celia

Now I want to renew the product for one device for three years. But I may change another laptop in the following months. At the time I use the new laptop, can I continue to use the key that has already been used in the previous laptop? If I can’t, how could I solve this problem?

Now I want to renew the product for one device for three years. But I may change another laptop in the following months. At the time I use the new laptop, can I continue to use the key that has already been used in the previous laptop?

Hello @Celia

Welcome!

Re “ can I continue to use the key that has already been used in the previous laptop?” Yes, as long as the key is active. 

• When the time comes, remove the license from the old computer and activate it on the new computer, follow: How to transfer a Kaspersky product license from one device to another.
  • Note, when the Kaspersky Total Security software/license is installed on the new device, the available license period, will be, whatever is remaining, from when the license was first activated, on the original computer. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

How to manually install a new version of a Kaspersky product

• 2 weeks later...