Weird Reports, “corrupted files” and “not processed” in full scans.

Lester
Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Hi, so recently, I have been getting weird “corrupted files” and “not processed” in full scans. Yesterday, an update removed the first C:\ thing. (first attachment.) Today, I got 12 events (2nd attachment) saying not processed and am worried. I updated windows, but its still here. Do i have something bad? thanks.

Edit: I did a scan while updating asus armoury crate and after scan, restarted. After it opened, I say this cmd promt sys32 thing. It then dissapeared however. If anybody has any idea of that, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @Lester , 

on the screenshot it is not fully visible, does that string on the right says “Access denied”? 
Can you open the folders via File Explorer (Win+E)? 

Did you change the settings via Settings → Scan → Full scan settings (or another scan task) → Advanced settings → Run under the rights of the following user? 

Try to indicate a user with administrator rights, and run the scan task again, will it change anything? 

Regards,

Igor

Hi, yes it does say access denied. I cant open this in file explorer, if I type the full thing it wont find it. If i manually go into each file, when I go into syswow64 and click config, it says i dont have permission. Oh and no, i did not change any user settings in full scan.

Oh and yesterday, when I did a shutdown this one time, it said “task host window is preventing shutdown” and after I did an Asus armoury crate update and restarted as instructed, it opened cmd prompt and it disappeared after a few seconds. Alot of weird stuffs been happening lately, no idea to why.  
Ive also contacted/emailed asus. Waiting on a response currently.

Edit: They responded and told me to try to redownload the asus software. Still unsure about the windows syswow64 config file yet.

@Igor Kurzin any suggestions as to what I should do? Theres so many weird things that have been happening lately and im not sure why. Sometimes Nvcontainerwindowsclass pops up before shutdown preventing it and after a few second, shutting down anyway. Or the weird scans in kaspersky. And once, this weird cmd prompt opening after a asus armoury crate update restarted my pc. What should I do???

Hi, so in file explorer, I found why I cant search up all the file name and open it. When I hover over “config” from “windows\syswow64\config”, it says empty folder. But anyone know why its empty? And why kaspersky is scanning something that isnt here?

Hello @Lester,

1. Raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the KTS21, Application malfunction, Other template → see following image, include a GSI & Windows Logs, KTS Reports, images & provide a detailed history with as much detail (as you have above) as possible, so Technical experts understand, also, in the request, include a link/URL to this Community topic

2. After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  3. Please post the incident # here in your topic? 
  4. Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Facing the same problem in Kaspersky Internet security 21.2 in recent full scans it reports corrupted files and not processed files .

Hello @sCHAVA

Welcome!

Please raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support will request Traces, Logs & other data

• Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋