webpage refreshes constantly (Chrome)

oldbutnew

Amazon's site works fine except when I click to see my orders, then the page loads and then reloads constantly. So to make a return I have to use a different computer to see my old orders and initiate a return of the item.  Another few sites show the home page and then they reload the home page continuously.   Any thoughts of how to get Kaspersky to stop reloading the web pages forever? 

24 minutes ago, oldbutnew said:

Amazon's site works fine except when I click to see my orders, then the page loads and then reloads constantly. So to make a return I have to use a different computer to see my old orders and initiate a return of the item.  Another few sites show the home page and then they reload the home page continuously.   Any thoughts of how to get Kaspersky to stop reloading the web pages forever? 

Hello @oldbutnew

Welcome!

1. Has the issue always existed or is new?
  2. Which Windows OS version & build - refer: Read before you create a new topic! - by Danila T.
  3. Which KTS version & patch(x) - refer: Read before you create a new topic! - by Danila T.
  4. Which Chrome version
  5. Is Anti-Banner allowed for the www in question? 
  6. Is Private Browsing - Allow data collection - enabled, for the www in question? 
  7. IF KTS is exited, does the issue resolve? 
  8. Does the same issue repeat in *all* supported browsers? 
  9. IF Chrome is run Incognito, does the same issue repeat? 
  10. Are there any browser extensions, other than Kaspersky, being used? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added q. 4 & 9 || ?