vtc.vn a news website of Vietnam but I was notified "safe money" since installing KIS

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello @tuyettinh88,

Welcome!

• Kaspersky have defined vtc.vn in Banking websites → image1, the issue has been raised with Kaspersky experts, we’ll let you know the outcome, in the interim, if you do not wish Kaspersky Protected browser to run, select Continue without protection  Remember my choice for this website image2, result → image3

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @tuyettinh88,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Correct, vtc.vn is a newspaper (news media site), we also saw the change from Banking www to Payment systems, News media; sometimes Kaspersky developers make changes that make sense to them but not to us?; in this case, because the change actually fixed the issue, we decided not to go thru the grueling process of asking “why they applied Payment systems ?” as it does not affect access to the site. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 11 months later...

◄ WORK AT HOME ► 
I have earned $ 18394 last month by W0rking Online from home. I am a full time college student and just doing this Job in my part time for maximum 2 hrs a day using my laptop. This Job is just awesome and regular earning from this easy home Job is much times better than other regular 9 to 5 office Jobs. I suggest you all to join this right now and start earning easily by just follow details on the given WebSite........ https://www.Usd.Works68.Com