VPN IP Leak Test Results

Hello

Just a little background. I have been a loyal customer of Kaspersky products (such as KTS 😍 ) which I believe is highly reliable and trustworthy. One of the reference that I always used and visit is a youtube channel called The PC Security Channel and the results of KTS compared to other security software in the market is superb and top notch

Currently I am considering to subscribe Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection and as always, I tried to research and gain knowledge first before committed myself to subscribed. One of the factors I am researching at the moment is the security and reliability factor. 

Here are some summary:

1. Version of the operating system Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Build 19043
  2. Name and version number of the Kaspersky application Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection 21.2.16.590 (Free - limit 300 mb per day)
  3. Explain in details the nature of the problem. As above, I tried to test the VPN to check whether there is any IP leaks (through https://www.top10vpn.com/tools/do-i-leak/). I am not sure on the results below, is it something that I should take attention and concern with? I have followed the steps and tried in three different website browsers (Opera, Firefox and MS Edge) that I used and the results are the same. For comparison, I tried another VPN software and surprisingly all the results are positive (no leak). Please kindly advise. Appreciate if there is a Kaspersky official representative who can answer my concern. 
  4. If necessary, attach a screenshot of the problem 

Another question that I am curious as a potential customer of the particular software above, what VPN encryption protocol that is used/enabled in Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection? 

As far as I understand, there are seven most commonly-used VPN protocols: 

1. OpenVPN (TCP/UDP)
  2. WireGuard
  3. PPTP 
  4. IKEv2/IPSec
  5. L2TP/IPSe
  6. SSTP
  7. SoftEther

which all have their own advantages and disadvantages (as pictured below)

Appreciate the prompt response

Thank you