VPN assign licence

I have,  

i bought Kaspersky Plus for 5 devices, and i have unlimited VPN for 5 devices. On devices which are under my account VPN works but i invited son JAN , i installed Kaspersky on device LAPTOP****    using this email, now I see his device on my account but his device LAPTOP-xxxxxxx  haven't unlimited VPN, and i have no idea how to assign unlimited  VPN to his computer. 

image.thumb.png.911e76d8a83688cd99d24ec9110e9e01.png

3 hours ago, Martin25 said:

i bought Kaspersky Plus for 5 devices, and i have unlimited VPN for 5 devices.

On devices which are under my account VPN works but i invited son JAN , i installed Kaspersky on device LAPTOP****   using this email, now I see his device on my account but his device LAPTOP-xxxxxxx  haven't unlimited VPN, and i have no idea how to assign unlimited  VPN to his computer. 

Hello @Martin25

Welcome!

Kaspersky Unlimited VPN is for one User Account only, this information shows in the shopping cart when Kaspersky Plus is purchased:                                              image.thumb.png.d8d2a9cfe921d25d5714fc8be41811ac.png

IF (your) son wishes to use Unlimited VPN you/he must sign into the VPN application with the same email address that was used to purchase the Kaspersky Plus for 5 devices with Unlimited VPN subscription - so the VPN application can synchronise with the MyKaspersky account that has the subscription / license code. 

IF (your) son signs into the VPN with an email address that is not the subscribers email, he will be using Kaspersky Standard/Free VPN, not Unlimited. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋