Visually Impaired, Login Issues, Refund, Dark mode, menus and text not visible

colmevic

Dear Kaspersky, I'm painfully frustrated.

1. I am unfortunately visually impaired, so I have a lot of problems with the product
  2. I can't log on to my KS TS because i can't see all the Yellow and Orange on White letters in the verification code. I have tried this for close to a year now and give up all the time.
  3. But now I REALLY REALLY NEED it because I just finished purchasing your VPN product. I regret it because I can't log in because the verification code is NOT visible to me. I genuinely struggle to see the low contrast of yellow and orange on white. Worse, there is no alternative verification like click to verify, slide to verify, audio verification, or option to switch to dark mode.
  4. It took me 2 hours to log into your site and find this page because the grey text on white is VERY VERY difficult to see and hurts the eyes. I wish there were a dark mode option or higher contrast colours.
  5. DARK MODE REALLY works for some of us that are visually impaired. It is not a luxury. it HELPS a great deal. Can you please add iit as an option? If you already have it, I can't find it. It is very well hidden. Please guide me to where it is.
  6. My license is expiring in 86 days; I was trying to renew it today. But struggled because the text is NOT CLEARLY visible. The orange on white is VERY VERY hard to see. I promise you it hurts the eyes.
  7. I struggle to configure my KS TS because of the same reason. The checkboxes and text fields with grey borders are HARD to spot. The grey text inside the text field. It is difficult to track. The tree structures and drop-down menus, expansion arrows etc... i can't see them. I have to sit and hurt my eyes just to find them.

I am typing this message from the dark mode Windows 11 Notepad so that i can paste it on your website.

I get that you probably don't care, and that's fine. I don't hate you for it because I get how business and the world works and that you won't wait for me. That's fine, I can live with it; I'm used to rejection just because I can't see clearly anyway; But can you please just help me login to the application and use my VPN on the PC, or at least refund me so I can go try a different product that has dark mode?

I'm not asking for your arms, neck and legs here. I just can't keep begging people to help me all the time. All I want is to browse the internet safely away from all the scammers trying to take advantage and stay out of your way. I don't like that i have to send you this, it is unpleasant. But what else can I do when I've already paid? Or at the very least, can you please recommend an alternative product that works as good but has dark mode?

I don't even know what the point of sending you this message here is because I will struggle to see the posts or read your replies anyway.

Guys this is really not nice. It hurts bad. ?

1 hour ago, colmevic said:
  1.  I just finished purchasing your VPN product. I regret it because I can't log in because the verification code is NOT visible to me.

Hello @colmevic

Welcome!

(Personally) we're so sorry you've had so many difficulties trying to use Kaspersky software.

Unfortunately, Kaspersky's VPN is not available in Dark mode. 

Support - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - may be able to assist with applying the Activation code; if that's not possible they will be able to assist as refunds are processed via the support team; even tho it may be difficult to read this reply, we'll share the information with you, as it's the only way we can think to help, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then select Order and payment issuesHow to request a refund? template. 

Alternatively, on the support page, select the Phone option & please call the support team. 

Also, unfortunately, we're not aware of an alternative VPN with a Dark mode interface.  

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife