Very long database distribution in time.

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

It's a matter of waiting, although Kaspersky's database gives the impression that we don't live in a dangerous digital universe with so much spacing in the database's distribution dates.🤔

Hello @JPEKaspersky

You’re most welcome☺ ! 

It’s always a pleasure to assist you & thank you for your kind wishes; we return the same to you!

Yes, we must wait, patiently, however, regarding the “time between database's distribution dates”, & the “impression” such delays give, to put your mind at ease, we’ve raised the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support, the agent we chatted with does not know, however, he’s escalated the case to HQ experts, for an answer. 

As soon as they reply, we’ll update your topic. 

&, we checked another system, the information is replicated, the “Today” date is 18th Jul 2021, UTC+8

Best regards,

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @JPEKaspersky

Thank you, it’s always pleasure to assist☺ !

We’ve not heard from TS yet, however, it may take them a little while, in the interim, there’s been an update, please check your system, to see if it reflects:

Best regards,

Flood🐳 +🐋

hello @Flood and Flood's wife  again👍

But the time you're showing me was the one you gave me in the morning(15 hours ago).

Sorry for making this observation.🤔

Hello @JPEKaspersky

you must not let yourself go crazy here. There are many updates for different components throughout the day.

The date is determined by the last update of the database for dangerous programs. Updates for other components like web-AV, mail-AV, heuristics, firewall rules, anti-spam,... may well be more recent.

You also have up to date protection through KSN. Even if you are offline, this data was stored on your computer from time to time for offline use.

I only worry when the databases are older than 24 hours.

PS: my last update is like yours: 10:48 (CEST)

• 2 weeks later...