Using Kaspersky Total Security but still get hack and email Phishing.

Kaspersky AU&NZ store

Payment attempt failure while renewing your subscription for Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac

Dear Daniel Truong,

We were unable to successfully renew your Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac License

1c24adcbdba686b2e8ab1022c21ac689.png

Your Payment Method has expired : update your payment details

Unfortunately, we’ll not be able to process your payment due to a payment processing issue on our side. In order to keep your services active, please update your payment details by connecting to your Kaspersky account.

Order details

Subscription Number : 7867060

Product : Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac

Start date : August 19, 2021

Expiration date : August 19, 2022

In order to keep your subscription running, please update the payment information on your customer account.

Please click on the link below to sign in to your account and update your payment details. If we cannot process the billing prior to the expiration date of your subscription, your license will expire.

Update my payment details  

Thank you for trusting us,

Best regards

Kaspersky Customer Service Team

Contact Customer Service

NEED HELP?

Please contact customer service by clicking here

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Kaspersky Nexway
mail.footer.official-store

NEXWAY - 1 avenue du Général de Gaulle, Tour PB5, 92 074 Paris La Défense Cedex , FRANCE | FR 33 440953859 | 1.814.985,00 €

25 minutes ago, Daniel Truong said:

Hi I am Using Kaspersky Total Security but still get hack and email Phishing. Why ? and how can I report? I am not add Payment Method how could it expired ? THANKS.

Hello @Daniel Truong

Welcome!

• Please log a request with Kaspersky Supporton the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Order & Payment issues, Other template; provide support with the screen prints, a detailed history, include the original Order number, order date & email used on purchase date.
  • When it's available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?