URL filtering with Total Security 2020

Hello,

@FLOOD : The purpose is to block a URL for anyone, not just a child.

@Berny : I don’t see anything in the advanced options of web antivirus to BLOCK a URL.

@harlan4096 : I know but this is not a website that I am managing so its IP address may change anytime. Also it does not work for sites under the same portal. E.g. “users.site.com” and “portal.site.com” may have different IPs. I need to block the URL using keywords.

It seems that KTS doesn’t support this at all. Thank you for your replies anyway.

Hello,

Also add a little information: Anti-Banner function also could be used to handle your request (Add url to black list).

Regards.

I’ve already tried that before posting my previous comment (it worked in the past indeed) but it seems KL has changed the behaviour of Anti-Banner and now does not work like that… even adding URL masks, Kaspersky still loads the site maybe without images or pictures but text still is loaded, not the same as in the past that You got blocked URL in blank page with 1 pixel...

Hello @Wesly.Zhang , @Berny 

I think this is the closest we can get. I tried on a website and although it opened the launch page (partially), every click resulted in an empty (single pixel) page.

Its not perfect, but its something. Now I need to see if there are any side effects!

Thank you