"Update version" button I receive an "End User Licence Agreement" dialogue box. Fine, except I can't activate the "Accept" button because it is Grayed out!

Maharg

I am unable to download requests from Kaspersky Total Security asking me to install a "new version of application" on to my laptop. The problem begins when after having clicked the "Update version" button I receive an "End User Licence Agreement" dialogue box. Fine, except I can't activate the "Accept" button because it is GRAYED out! This is a repeat problem, and I'm becoming sick and tired of finding myself constantly receiving requests of update/new versions of applications from Kaspersky, knowing that I can't install the programmes. Please advise.

PS. Why can’t these updates be installed automatically? Why? My MS Windows updates are: so why not Kaskersky? And why do I receive so many requests for “new application version” installation requests from Kaskersky (on average, once every 2 ~ 3 weeks)? 

I’ve included two screenshots - including the one with the two grayed out response buttons. These may not be visually clear in the screenshot, but they are both assuredly grayed out, nonetheless. Many thanks.  

I’m unable to download the GSI file due to a problem trying to sign into the suggested website. The issue here centres on my failure to correctly interpret the 'Prove you’re not a robot’ kaleidoscopic scramble.

I’m afraid I’ve completely run out of patience with Kaspersky. I’ll try phoning their UK office tomorrow, assuming it hasn’t gone into cold storage due to the plague.

Many thanks for your help.   

Oddly enough, I wasn’t faced with the signing in kerfuffle when I went to the GSI link the second time (it must have seen me coming). So I’ve managed to download the file and it’s now obtaining my laptop’s system info as I type. . . 

Just for the record: I’ve been in touch with Kaspersky, and it turns out that I have the 2018 editon of KTS. While this of itself may not be the direct cause of the problem, it appears an upgrade to the current 2020 edition may resolve the issue. Thsi means deleting the old programme and making a fresh install from scratch. 

Thanks for your help, nexon.