Update too time-consuming.

I made an update in the Time 01:48 of the day 30-11-2021. when I went to look at when and the database version is yesterday at 22:40 on 11/29/2021. How can you go this long without an update? I did not update for more than 4 hours.

Hello @System_Info

Welcome!

1. Read & follow: General recommendations for solving database update issues.
  2. Export KIS Settings.
  3. Restore KIS Settings to Default.
  4. Run manual Database update.
  5. Shutdown computer using Shutdown, not  Restart, power on, login, make sure KIS is running. 
  6. Monitor issue?
  7. If it repeats, uninstall KIS, saving LICENSE information ONLY, do not check any other check box, at the end  of the uninstall, make sure the computer reboots, download new KIS installer, install KIS, configure KIS, run manual Database update, shutdown computer using Shutdown, not  Restart, power on, login, make sure KIS is running. 
  8. Monitor issue?
  9. If the issue persists, log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Database update issues, Databases are extremely out of date template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife again.

For the information provided by you, i also don't have my correct distribution date of the database, as can be seen in the image i put ?

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife 

Situation resolved on my part:

Updated for 6:21 PM today.

Let's hope @System_Info is lucky with the solution presented by you.🤞

Good evening to all. 🙏

JP

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife again.

For the information provided by you, i also don't have my correct distribution date of the database, as can be seen in the image i put ?

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife 

Situation resolved on my part:

Updated for 6:21 PM today.

Let's hope @System_Info is lucky with the solution presented by you.🤞

Good evening to all. 🙏JP

Hello @JPEKaspersky,

Welcome back☺ !!

Happy to see things are back on track for you; let’s hope there’s a good result for @System_Info as well? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋