Unblock sim. Stating that i have replaced the sim card however i havent. [MOVED]

Guest #24829

Guest #24829

KSK has blocked my sim on the device and stating that i have replaced the sim card however i havent. how to unblock it on the device. otherwise simcard is working on another phone. request help

Guest #24829

Yes i have the pin. I just got a message that you have changed the sim, enter secret code. and before entering the pin it blocked the sim

Hello @Madan

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. Have you entered any codes, at all? IF “yes”, which code → 1. the phone PIN code, 2. the KIS Secret code, 3. the MyKaspersky Recovery code
  2. Post an image of the screen you see, we need to see what you see please?  

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Guest #24829

Yes i have the pin of my phone ksk which are all the same. I just got a message that you have changed the sim, enter secret code. and before entering the pin it blocked the sim

Hello @Madan

1. We understand “ (you) just got a message that you have changed the sim, enter secret code. and before entering the pin it blocked the sim”, however, post an image of the screen you see, we need to see what you see please?  

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Guest #24829

I didnt click during that time. But nw one of my sims is blocked. If i change the sim to slot 2 also it is showing no sim

Hello @Madan

1. So, you’re not actually locked out of the phone? Correct?
  2. Did you take a screen print of “KIS stating that I have replaced the sim card”?  
  3. Has SIM Card Lock in the Android Settings been setup, at any time?
  4. Has SIM Watch, in KIS,  been setup, at any time?

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Guest #24829

The phone is not blocked. I was using the phone. Ssuddenly a message popped up your phone sim is changed and before entering the ksk password it locked the sim. Nw in which ever slot i put the sim it shows it is blocked. However the second sim is working. Also wen i put the blocked sim in another phone its working. I havent taken any screenshot during that time. Because the message just appeared and went off

Guest #24829
  1. Has SIM Card Lock in the Android Settings been setup, at any time? -----------   NOOOO
  2. Has SIM Watch, in KIS,  been setup, at any time?  -------- YES

Hello @Madan

1. What is the android manufacturer namemodelOS version
  2. Since the “i have replaced the sim card” msg, has KIS SIM Watch, been turned OFF
  3. From your image, it looks as if only ONE SIM is installed - correct, yes or no? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Guest #24829

Hey thanks for the time taken… got my sim replaced. 

It was easier to replace sim than to answer your questionnaire. No offence please

if you read my answer carefully i think i have answered all these questions except for the first. one.

1. What is the android manufacturer namemodel & OS version
  2. Since the “i have replaced the sim card” msg, has KIS SIM Watch, been turned OFF
  3. From your image, it looks as if only ONE SIM is installed - correct, yes or no?

Hello @Madan

You’re most welcome!

No offence taken at all😁

1. IF you’ve replaced the sim & it’s working, KIS was not the problem.
  2. IF you’d helped us by providing the information we asked for at the start, we would not have had to ask a thousand questions & if we “re-ask” a question, it’s because the information provided is not clear & we don’t possess a 🔮.
  3. Don’t forget, we only see what you can see & what you tell us, the more accurate a poster is in the information they provide, the clearer it is for anyone to help. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋