Unable to install on Windows 10

new_user12

I am unable to install Kaspersky on my device.

When I runs the setup, It says I have norton antivirus (which I had already removed) and prompt me to removes it. After that, it says to restart the desktop. When I run the software again after the restart, it shows the same prompt again.

I am unable to install Kaspersky on my device. When I runs the setup, It says I have norton antivirus (which I had already removed) and prompt me to removes it. After that, it says to restart the desktop. When I run the software again after the restart, it shows the same prompt again.

Hello @new_user12,

Welcome!

Norton is on the list of Check applications installed on your computer that are incompatible with Kaspersky Total Security.

1. Use How to remove a third-party anti-virus application from your computerSpecial tools from anti-virus developers, Norton Remove and Reinstall (don’t reinstall). 
  2. After running the Norton tool, shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, login, power on. 
  3. Using Windows Explorer, search Norton*.*   let Explorer run for as long as it takes, post an image of the results? 
  4. Using Registry Editor, search Norton, post an image of Norton entries found? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋