Total security no longer available for IOS?

I have total security subscription and I just switched to IOS. I still have my android and total security app on the android phone, but now I am forced to buy Cloud security subscription for my iphone?  Is that correct?  Total security is not an available download for IOS, and I cant link my total security subscription. Seems like I am forced to have  2 subscriptions until the total security expires next year.

Hello @DecayingGrayHat

Welcome!

Correct. 

Why there’s no antivirus for iOS?

1. Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) license does not have any AV software for iOS
  2. A KTS license (for iOS) covers/installs:

Kaspersky Password Manager - full license/premium product.

Kaspersky Safe Kids, full license/premium product.

Kaspersky QR Scanner - free.

Kaspersky Safe browser - free. 

Kaspersky Secure Connection/”Adaptive security” - free version, i.e. limited data, no technical support, automatically selected remote servers, advertising… a few other limitations.

• For Android & MAC, the AV software installed under KTS license is Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS). 

About Kaspersky Security Cloud for iOS

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Sorry, I misread one of your sections. It’s just IOS does not have KTS. Thanks for the help. Hmmm wonder if they would transfer my subscription into the cloud security subscription

Hello @DecayingGrayHat

You’re most welcome☺

No need to apologise, understanding Kaspersky licenses & what software is covered & installed under a license can be a little difficult.

There is a KTS license for iOS, but, under the KTS license there is no AV software, that works on iOS devices. 

Sadly Kaspersky does not transfer subscriptions.

Also note, Kaspersky Security Cloud (KSC) on iOS is not like KIS on Android. 

We recommend installing Kaspersky Security Cloud (KSC) FREE on the iOS, test it thoroughly before spending any more $$$. 

Note: the VPN for Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal & or Family, is the free/standard version, to use VPN Premium, it’s necessary to buy a subscription for that as well.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Cloud security subscription for my iphone? 

Additionally :

https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/ios-security-explainer/23811/
We also recommend iOS users in particular use security services such as Kaspersky Security Cloud”

Also 1 → WHAT’s NEW  : Anti-Phishing  protection 🆕
https://support.kaspersky.com/KSCloud/iOS2.0_TR31/en-US/154773.htm
"The new Anti-Phishing feature checks all of the links you open and blocks dangerous ones."

Also 2 → Kaspersky VPN
https://support.kaspersky.com/KSDE/Win5.2/en-US/127799.htm
“KSCloud Personal & or Family  offers 500 MB for free if the device is connected to My Kaspersky and if you have an active Kaspersky Security Cloud subscription on My Kaspersky.

Also 3 → Kaspersky VPN new release version 2.42.0
“Kill Switch” for a better protection 🆕

--------------------------------------------------------

Moderator Note : 

@Flood and Flood's wife

This Post flagged 🚩 by you has been unflagged  by myself.

Please check my PM from last month about how to use the Flag option !
Thank you.
Berny