Total Security keeps blocking Photoshop Premier 2021

ronsey85

Adobe Photoshop Premier 2021 and Elements 2021 continues to be blocked from running while installed. Adobe has reset four times, Kaspersky customer service has been no help so far. I am looking for a permanent solution. Thank you

Hello @ronsey85

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) version is installed → on Windows Taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About  
  2. Please tell us what happens when “Adobe Photoshop Premier 2021 and Elements 2021 is blocked from running & Adobe has reset four times”, does the software start at all? 
  3. Can you share images with us of the “Adobe Photoshop Premier 2021 and Elements 2021 is  blocked from running & Adobe has reset four times” issue? 
  4. In KTS Reports, are there any events that show errors for Adobe Photoshop Premier 2021, Elements 2021, & or Adobe? 
  5. Because we don’t know what Support have told you, can you tell us please → that way we won’t duplicate information that has not helped? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi,

It is version 20.0.

When I SELECT the Photoshop icon is asks for my permission to give this app access to run/make changes. Then it just spins for about 10 seconds and never opens.

As far as the being “reset” four times, what I meant was Adobe customer service has corrected the issue by taking over my computer and making adjustments to my computer and Kaspersky that allows Photoshop to open and run correctly however within a day or so it is no longer working again as it must “reset” somehow. I do not have a screenshot but did notice they “Adobe” had to make changes to Kaspersky to get it working if only for one day.

I did NOT have this issue with Photoshop 2018. I have recently purchased Photoshop 2021 in mid November and have not been able to use it due to this issue.

Thank you,

Ron