There was a problem with direct debit. The subscription is extended for a grace period

Hello,

I subscribe for Kaspersky VPN for 5 devices and every date of deduction is on 14th that should be auto renewal.  But now is 14 September 2024 but no deduction has make for auto renewal through my debit card. So i check my kaspersky account and the message appear (referring as title shown).

So is my vpn subscription will still active after 14th?

Thank You

Best Regards,

AzryLaisong

2 minutes ago, AzryLaisong said:

There was a problem with direct debit. The subscription is extended for a grace period

I subscribe for Kaspersky VPN for 5 devices and every date of deduction is on 14th that should be auto renewal.  But now is 14 September 2024 but no deduction has make for auto renewal through my debit card. So i check my Kaspersky account and the message appear (referring as title shown).

So is my vpn subscription will still active after 14th?

Hello @AzryLaisong

Welcome!

Please contact Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - they have access to (your) private information, Kaspersky Community/Forum members do not, on the support page select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*

image.thumb.png.97048ee23751089c2582ecbf4bdeab6a.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋