the report in total security keeps running with incoming new objectives of all kind of things in my c drive

stefan

Hello community, i have recently checked my computer for malware and virus, and when i wanted to install the kaspersky total security, got it installed and was working fine, until i started noticing that it blocked my Razer gear from working, and others aswell, i therefor checked the report in total security and it keeps running with incoming new objectives of all kind of things in my c drive where windows is installed, i dont know if its supposed to do that both programs and banners are getting new report updates every 1 sec with a new kinda threat, i have the report file in exported file and would like to know if anyone is experiencing the same, i have not contacted kaspersky directly yet, but it seems like i will. since i dont know if its virus or malware issues or any other kind of issues im running into later on, I Have updated the database, removed driver for soundcard, and all programs from razer, and hoped it would help installing it on a new, Im running a Kingston SSD harddisk with 500gb, its also brand new, and health on the ssd from Kingston showed 99% of 100% since yesterday it moved down 1 health %, I dont know what to do, so i ask you.

Hello stefan, Welcome!
  1. What is the Operating system name, version and build?
  2. KTS version & patch(x)? x=letter
  3. Please open KTS application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select 7days, select Export, export the report, save as a (.txt) text file, upload the report using the Upload icon in your reply please?
Please post back? Thank you.

Hello stefan,
  1. When KTS was installed, were any configuration/settings changes made?
  2. Is KTS showing visible popups / alerts? If "yes" could you please capture some images & add to your post, select the camera ? icon to upload please?
  3. Are both KTS Settings⚙️, General, Interactive Protection, Perform recommended actions automatically ✔️ & Delete malicious tools, adware, auto-dialers and suspicious packagers ✔️ selected?
Please post back? Thank you.

At the time i installed KTS there where some changes for KTS to take over security, instead of using the build in windows security center. as for any changes, i have not changed anything. so no, no changes where made. no visual popups or alerts. i have seen some but thats some days ago, and i have resetted the report containing them, as of that i do that from time to time. Both settings are on, yes.

Hello stefan,
  1. KTS, Settings:gear:, select Additional, select Reports & Quarantine Settings - please post a screen image?
  2. Unfortunately there's no Razer "block" events, making it impossible to determine why KTS blocked the files. Depending on the alerts, the advice "may" have been to create exclusion/s, however, as the software has been removed that's something that cannot be ascertained.
  3. There are residual logs, I'll post some information after I hear from you please?
Thank you.

Hello stefan, Please do the following: A. KTS application
  1. a) Select Settings:gear:, select Additional, select Reports & Quarantine Settings, make sure Log non-critical events is not selected.
  2. b) Select Settings:gear:, select Additional, select Reports & Quarantine Settings, select Clear
  3. c) Select Settings:gear:, select Manage Settings, select Export Settings, save the configuration file.
  4. d) Select Settings:gear:, select Restore Settings, an Attention⚠️ popup will display, select Continue.
B. Windows
  1. e) Create a System Restore Point.
  2. f) Go to C:\Windows\Temp, select all files & folders, select Delete, note1: there will be several files/folders requesting Admin permission, select "yes", note2: there will be several files/folders "in use", select Skip.
  3. g) Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Temp, select all files & folders, select Delete.
  4. h) Shutdown PC using Shutdown (not Restart).
  5. i) When PC is fully off, power on, login.
  6. j) Do not start any applications other than KTS.
D. KTS application
  1. k) Run KTS manual Database Update - allow it to complete
  2. l) Run KTS manual Full Scan - allow it to complete, do not use PC while scan is running.
  3. m) Select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select 7days, select Export, export the report, save as a (.txt) text file, upload the report using the Upload icon, if the report exceeds 25mb, upload to cloud & post the link please?
Thank you.