the program allows reading the contents of protected folders also without asking the user, although the protection is enabled, but it seems that the application control is not

Today strange and dangerous problem occurred in the application control in Kaspersky Internet Security

The user question stopped suddenly and the program allowed access without prompting and asking the user despite making sure to cancel taking actions automatically in the settings box
I tested some protected folders that require asking the user to access them and programs, and access to them was available without asking the user.

I tried to find the causes of the problem and I made some attempts such as rebooting and resetting the default settings, but nothing changed. I finally reinstalled the application and the problem was solved, but another problem appeared

At the start of the computer or rebooting when loading the Kaspersky screen and before full loading and access to the main screen, I discovered that the program allows reading the contents of protected folders also without asking the user, although the protection is enabled, but it seems that the application control is not
Once the program download is completed and the main screen is reached, the application control works

Is there an explanation for what happened? I am really worried about the re-occurrence of the first problem and the continuation of the other problem, which may be less harmful, but may be exploited by some malware

Hello @MIRO43

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic!
  2.  Log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  3. If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @MIRO43

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic!
  2.  Log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  3. If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks for the quick reply I hope you'll excuse me that I literally don't have time to text support as I thought posting the problem here would do the trick. I quickly checked the conditions for creating a topic and what I am missing is the version of the operating system and the version of Kaspersky so this is it Version of your operating system : Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Build 19044 Name and version number of the Kaspersky application: Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(g)