the activation code does not apply to this application

cbackus

Hi,

My Kaspersky Total Security license just suddenly stopped working on my machine.  I have reinstalled the software from the ground up by uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing seems to work.  There is approximately 3 months left on the license.  It gives me this error: “the activation code does not apply to this application”  It seems like it just started after Windows 10 pushed one of its updates to my machine.  Please help.  Also, I’m not getting the activation email sent to my email inbox for verification of My Kaspersky account, so I can’t get help directly.  Please help.  my email is... Thanks! Chris

//Mod Note: removed email address

Berny,

I don’t see how this article can help.  The article states “ The error occurs when you are trying to activate an outdated version of the product with a new activation code. “  This is not an outdated version of the product, and this not a new activation code.  Like I said, the activation code has been working since this past March-April, and just suddenly after Windows 10 pushed its latest update to my machine, did the activation for Kaspersky start acting up.  I have put a message into MyKaspersky, but because I’m not getting the verification emails I cannot go in and put a formal Technical Support ticket in.  Kaspersky technical support, please contact me directly.  You can see my license key, activation code and both activation and expiration date in my account.  Perhaps, you can just issue a different activation code for the 91 remaining days, then it will work again.  Please help.

Thanks in advance! Chris

Hello @cbackus, Chris, 

The same issue has been raised by others here in the Community. 

On the Support page, select your location, select Application use, select from options: Online Chat (not available all locations), Phone (not available all locations), & or use another email address to Submit a request → via another MyKaspersky account. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋