Tablet can no longer be unlocked

Nazgul

Hello, I locked my tablet.
Since the unlock code no longer worked, I disconnected the device from Kaspersky.
Unfortunately, I can no longer get into my tablet, can someone help me?

Hello @Nazgul

Welcome!

Unfortunately, by disconnecting the device from your MyKaspersky account, the issue is not able to be solved by the Kaspersky Community, you must contact Kaspersky Technical support, either by Chat or Email.

• If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Live Chat doesn't work :/

I get only a white screen.

Hello @Nazgul, ‘

Thank you for posting back! 

1. Are there any Ad blocker or extensions being used?
  2. Have cookies been accepted? 
  3. Does the “white screen” happen with all browsers→ Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I accept cookies and dont use adblocker for this site.

I get an email with a tutorial to reset my code, and they close my case.

Problem is, that i cant press a button on my tablet where stand: I forgot my Password so i cant do this steps in the tutorial.

What can i do ??? Idont want hardreset my tablet cause i have many pictures saved on it.

I tried today the chat with an other Browser and it works. The support said the only way to start my tablet is a hard reset :( Thanks Flood and Floods wife for your help

Hard reset is impossible , my Tablet is useless for now!

Hello @Nazgul

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for updating us.

We’re sorry you’re having so much trouble. 

We’re not sure why a *hard reset is impossible*?🤔

1. Is the tablet under warranty & or, is it possible to take to repair shop? 
  2. Please let us know what is stopping a hard reset? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Normally if u do a Hard reset by Huawei Media Pad T5 , u get this options by start like in the Picture.

But i get only the message: Software install failed! the only option i have is Reboot system now, and im again in the menu where i have to type my kaspersky code

Hello @Nazgul

Thank you for updating us!

1. Ok, & when you type the Kaspersky recovery code, it doesn’t work because you disconnected the device in (your) MyKaspersky account, is that correct? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

yes, the support in chat said , the only option is a hard reset.

Hello @Nazgul

Thank you for updating us!

Yes, we know what support said, but, we’re asking, when you type the Kaspersky recovery code, the recovery code doesn’t work because you disconnected the device in (your) MyKaspersky account, is that correct

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋