suspect kaspersky scan false positive but can't even submit for rescan because kaspersky is blocking it

Co4v3

hi

I wrote a 3 line hello world program in Rust and kaspersky is flagging the .exe file as some kind of malware. 

I tried to submit the file via opentip but I can't even upload the file because kaspersky is blocking it. How do i get it to unblock the file to submit it for re-evaluation?

This is literally my code:

fn main() {
    println!("Hello, world!");
}

and the resultant .exe is being flagged as malware:

image.png.942f526f8d7d0aa6c95aa43b5ca0efb8.png

Cargo and rust version:

PS C:\Users\jhg\Documents\rust\1stProject> cargo -V
cargo 1.62.0 (a748cf5a3 2022-06-08)

PS C:\Users\jhg\Documents\rust\1stProject> rustc -V
rustc 1.62.0 (a8314ef7d 2022-06-27)

image.png

nice it is submitted now thanks. but now when i click on analyze button the page doesn't do anything. New edit:
Now when i try to submit it again i can't submit the file anymore because kaspersky is blocking it again, even with the perform recommended option automatically is unchecked

Edited by Co4v3

Hello @Co4v3

You're most welcome!

Thanks for posting back!

1. Is it the same error or a new error, in KTS, File Anti-Virus, Reports, find all the errors related to Rust, save the report (top right hand corner of the Report window), as a text file, upload to cloud service of your choice:  Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Mega Drive, Ice Drive, etc.. & post the share link please?
  2. Have any exclusions (see references below), been created for the program you've written? 

Please let us know?

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Threats and Exclusions, Manage exclusions

Application Control. Exclusions

File Anti-Virus settings, Action on threat detection