Stubborn malware/virus

Hello all. I've got the malware/virus blues. Despite the installation of Kaspersky plus, and a deep scan, I still have these annoying popup ads on my laptop. In addition, they're interfering with Medieval Total War 2. Here are the pics. I couldn't screenshot the ads, so I used my phone instead. I'm also using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. 

kaspersky1.jpg

kaspersky2.jpg

kaspersky3.jpg

kaspersky4.jpg

4 hours ago, jackbruns28 said:

I've got the malware/virus blues. Despite the installation of Kaspersky plus, and a deep scan, I still have these annoying popup ads on my laptop. In addition, they're interfering with Medieval Total War 2. Here are the pics. I couldn't screenshot the ads, so I used my phone instead. I'm also using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hello @jackbruns28

Welcome!

1. Read: How to remove McAfee products from a Windows PC &  use: https://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/SupportTools/MCPR/MCPR.exe
  2. At the end of the McAfee removal shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login.
  3. Open each installed browser & do a Reset settings, for Chrome: chrome://settings/reset, for Edge edge://settings/reset, for Firefox:  Refresh Firefox button.
  4. IF other *non-supported* broswers are installed/used - follow the same Reset procedure.
  5. At the completion of each browser reset exit that browser & do not re-open. When all broswers are reset: shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login.
  6. Read & use: Kaspersky notification of detection, file or website detected by Richbuff
  7. Run the Malwarebytes AdwCleaner *Scan* - not the Fix of: https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner - post back the Scan Report please? 

Any problems or issues, please post back? 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added numbering || added the name of Malwarebytes AdwCleaner for pwcr🙄
  • Like 1

these are more likely to be ad pop up by adware or your broswer. I mean virus infection scam.

I do not think you actually have MacAfee software on your PC.

try restore your broswer settings, uninstall all unnecessary software.

if the adware is deepply inside, you can try some third-party solution such as malwarebyte.

• Like 2