Strong suggestion to help those visually impaired. The font, print, settings are too small to see.

RAC

For those of us with limited vision due to aging or health, PLEASE consider increasing the size of the tiny boxes that contain settings etc. I have to change the monitors  small boxes that contain settings etc..  I honestly have to change the monitors display settings just to read the # 4 pica print. Seriously, it is ridiculous. I’m a new user and the CAPTCHA was so small I had to use my cell phones camera to increase the disguised letters so I could see them, it took about 7 times till I got it correct. So far I like the Total Security, but if this isn’t addressed I must look elsewhere for the future. Is there a 30 day money back guarantee? I’m serious, it is aggravating dealing with this situation.  Thank you. 

For those of us with limited vision due to aging or health, PLEASE consider increasing the size of the tiny boxes that contain settings etc. I have to change the monitors  small boxes that contain settings etc..  I honestly have to change the monitors display settings just to read the # 4 pica print. Seriously, it is ridiculous. I’m a new user and the CAPTCHA was so small I had to use my cell phones camera to increase the disguised letters so I could see them, it took about 7 times till I got it correct. So far I like the Total Security, but if this isn’t addressed I must look elsewhere for the future. Is there a 30 day money back guarantee? I’m serious, it is aggravating dealing with this situation.  Thank you. 

Hello @RAC

Welcome!

Generally, Kaspersky Community admin will advise you to raise a “I have a suggestion” or “I have a complaint” case with Kaspersky consumer support, we disagree - Kaspersky know the problems, they’ve been told often enough, all they need to do is fix them, however, if you feel compelled, the link to select is Kaspersky support​​​​​​, either via Chat or Email, fill in either I have a suggestion or I have a complaint template.

• If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for suggestions and information. Sadly I bought the product through NEWEGG, thinking I’d give the little guys some business, not knowing they don’t offer any refunds and Kaspersky simply throws it back to Newegg.