Stop shoving down your own agenda down users throats. How to disable yet another forced down pop up which you will class as a "bug" yet again?

bluekin

Link

The statement “you either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain” couldn’t be more true in the context of Kaspersky. Over the last few years, I and thousands of others got disgusted by the nonsense cr*p you tried shoving down PAID users throats under the context it’s a bug or some other bs.

How about you stop before you go bankrupt. There are many other good alternatives, and people staying with you out of loyalty, and the way you reward it is by shoving down advertisement and your own agenda people’s throats through force by not giving them an option to even disable it? DIsgusting.

Over the last few years, every major update introduced some kind of agenda in the form of popup being shoved down my throat.

This time “sign in to my Kaspersky” same as the thread I linked. What's interesting some users had hyperlinks in the left corner to “don’t remind again” - no such option here, same as the OP of that thread. He found a regex he could edit after disabling Kaspersky, and you guys said it's a bug and will patch it. Guess what, many months later, on 21.2.16.590(a) total security and it's not patched. Nothing in the notification settings related to this of course.

But what you did patch is the REGEX, now that users can't even edit it on their own machine as administrators, even though shows have full permissions, Windows Security denies it.

And this is not the first time this kind of nonsense has occurred with you in the last few years. Let's see how long you can last going this way until you become a distant memory.