Specific website that utilizes login via Google, will not login with Total Security active

jnelsoninjax

I do crypto currency mining, and I need to be able to login to: console.cudominer.com

I can get to the login screen, and I since my account is linked to my gmail account, I have to login using Google, however, whenever I attempt to do this, after around 30 seconds, it gives me an error message relating to api timeout. This happens in every web browser I have (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Maxthon, etc), I have contacted Cudominer about the issue and they are working on it, but this issue suddenly has a very interesting solution, pause Total Security for 1 minute, and then I am able to login. I consider myself an advanced user, and I have checked through the setting within Total security and have not been able to figure what could be blocking Google. Also worth noting that this issue only happens on the specific website, I am able to successfully login to many other sites using Google. I am running Total Security version 2.0.0.14.1085(i) on a windows 10 X64 system.