Sites Blacklist features

harshc

While using the internet I found many websites which are failed to get blocked by Kaspersky.

It seems that Kaspersky is not aware of those sites injecting malicious code into user. 

Thanks to download manager I am using which always popup before downloading anything from my Chrome. It also shows me what type of file extension the file does have which are in downloading que just waiting for me to provide them save location.

I don't understand I am using Kaspersky and it is so far best Antivirus software out there then how come it failed to trace those website. 

I am listing out numerous websites here. I urged Kaspersky team to implement such features where user can blacklist those sites or Kaspersky blacklist them. You will not believe at the moment I am modifying my host file each time I caught such sites.

Mod Edit : Listing potential malicious sites removed

Hello @harshc,

Welcome!

If you believe the sites are malicious, please 1. scan them @ Kaspersky Virus Lab & 2. Kaspersky
Threat Intelligence Portal
& 3. raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, ask them to assist. 

• They’ll need all the info you’ve provided here, a GSI & Windows Logs & images if relevant. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human🕵 will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳