Several different prices for same product; which version to purchase to renew my total security

i was wondering if someone can help me,

i have total security license that will expire in 6 day and while searching for renewal options , i noticed several prices for the same product 

This is my current license screen,

i found the product Total Security for 1 device at prices vary from 233.50 EGP to 630.99 EGP, they are all locking the same. 

here is the one for 233.50 EGP

and here is the one on Kaspersky site for 630.99 EGP

can someone info me if there is a difference, specially with the one on Kaspersky site tribble the price  

thanks for the help

can someone info me if there is a difference, specially with the one on Kaspersky site tribble the price . thanks for the help

Hello @Gemy232

Welcome!

Frequently very cheap software may be license keys that are sold multiple times, by unscrupulous merchants.

Where to buy an activation code for a Kaspersky product

1. Is the first product/image from a Kaspersky website or authorised Kaspersky business partner site? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

@Flood and Flood's wife thanks a lot for your reply , much appreciated.

you have helped me in an indirect way, by 

by pasting the link to “Where to buy an activation code for a Kaspersky product” i was directed to middle east site, where i found my renewal at a lower price than the international site :).

i decided to take your advice any buy from Kaspersky site directly… after all we are talking about a security program :)

thanks again for your time and support.

@Flood and Flood's wife 

yes, im actually on the EGP (Egyptian Pound).

i clicked the link then, selected validate your license, copied it from my app, then the system recognized it automatically.

unfortunately when i was clicking on renew from within the app, it was always redirecting me to a US site with USD payment (the app did not automatically direct me to the right license / Payment type).

again thanks for the help and your time.