[self-signed certificate] When I try to login to my firewall (Netgate SF 3100), I Cannot bypass "Connection not protected"

When I try to login to my firewall (Netgate SF 3100), I cannot bypass the following page. There is no opportunity to "accept the risks". (Image attached.) I used to be able to do this, but now have a new computer. Is there a setting I need to make in Kaspersky Total Security? Thank you. David

Hello David, "Do not scan encrypted connections'' is a test, not the (desired) ultimate solution.
  1. Is "Connection not protected" displaying on every browser used?
  2. When you installed KTS on the new computer what process did you use?
  3. Have you disconnected from the internet, (factory) reset the router, rebooted PC?
  4. Please check Kaspersky REPORTS, find alerts for "Connection not protected", export just those alerts, upload the report using the upload icon below.
  5. Can you please run GSI, with Windows logs, upload .zip to cloud storage of your choice and post back the link please?
GSI - doc ref: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632#block7 Please let us know? Thanks!

Hi, David, I can only guess. But I still have an idea: add the URL in question to the exceptions. @FLOOD: I would like to postpone your suggestions. It looks like an error of the KL software, which appears from time to time. But thank you very much for your help, maybe it is still necessary.

Hello Flood and Schulte - I have tried two things per your suggestions: 1) Using a different browser. Neither Firefox nor Opera behaved any differently. 2) Adding pfsense-..... to the list of exclusions. Again there was no change. I am in a bit of a bind because I need to be able to get to my firewall. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :-) TYIA, David

Hello David,
  1. Please select View Certificate, capture images of each page from the "extended" certificate detail & post back please?
  2. Browser version?
  3. Please replicate the issue so KTS captures and logs fresh events, go to KTS REPORTS, export a 24 hrs (all events) report, save (as a .txt file) upload the report using the upload icon below (in your post)?
  4. & please create & upload GSI & Windows logs, upload .zip to cloud storage of your choice and post back the link please?
GSI & Windows logs - doc ref: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632#block7 Please let us know? Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Exactly the same here, W10, updated PFsense, updated KAV, any browser, can´t access PFsense Web GUI bc “self signed certificate”. Some very few times appers “I Know the Risks”, time do be happy. But 95% can´t access. Thinking to change to another AV.