Security cloud free hangs wrt hardware virtualization

Just uninstalled NIS to try out Kaspersky given it has such postivie covereage recently, but my early experiences are not promising.

I have regular hangs of the Kaspersky software. It all seems to be related to ‘hardware virtualization’.

1. It tells me I should use it, but ‘it is not available’ fine. whatever, but then inevitably after some time it pops up a message box lower right about hardware virtualization and the software hangs.

So I thought… well it is ‘not available’ so I will just uncheck the ‘use it’ checkbox to turn it off.

1. Nope… the moment you click on that box there is message flashed for a microsecond (not possible to read) and the software hangs again.

So this product is not usable unless someone can tell me how to disable hardware virtualization in a way that will not hang up the product. Getting tired of constant reboots so unless I can find a solution I will never try Kaspersky again.

Windows 10 1909 18363.693

KSC ver 20.0.14.1085

cannot upload either message:

GSI6_SINGULARITY_PNB_03_01_2020_12_35_47.zip: Sorry, we couldn't upload your file because we don't support that file type. Supported file types: zip, pdf, xml, txt, csv, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png

main point is… this is obviously a bug in Kaspersky. Is there a way to disable this hardware virtualization using a script or modifying an .ini file so it will not hang the system after an hour or two?  

Ok, look not to worry. This is not a great experience with Kaspersky so I have decided to uninstall across all three of my devices and use another product.  I don’t like the fact it keeps hanging and leaving me exposed.