Secure Connection

Ijust buy a cecurity connection for one month an activate it through Mykaspersky website , and am loging through my account in the application , but i think it’s still not active on it . So i just can use the free 300 Mbit only .

how to activate it in the applaication , because when i past the activiation code in it it shows  the following message 

when i log in to my kaspersky i found the following 

is the secure connection is not avaliable in north africa region ?

Ijust buy a cecurity connection for one month an activate it through Mykaspersky website , and am loging through my account in the application , but i think it’s still not active on it . So i just can use the free 300 Mbit only . how to activate it in the applaication , because when i past the activiation code in it it shows  the following message 

Activation code is already used by another user. when i log in to my kaspersky i found the following 

is the secure connection is not avaliable in north africa region ?

Hello @Abouzaenin

🅰 Regional limitations apply as follows: Kaspersky Secure Connection cannot be installed in Belarus, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and China due to legal limitations on the use of Virtual Private Network (VPN).

• Some of these regions fall within North Africa🤔
  • Your 2nd image shows The product has not yet been launched in your region🤔
  • Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, ask them to explain what the problem is?

🅱 Regarding “Activation code is already used by another user”.

In your post you say “(1) I activated it through Mykaspersky website, (2) am loging through my account in the application, but i think it’s still not active on it”

1. If the software/license had been activated, it would show Active, atm, it shows Not in use.
  2. If you’re trying to activate the application after having activated the software via your MyKaspersky account, the error, code already used will show as you’re trying to activate the application twice. 
  3. Since applying the activation code, have you shutdown, rebooted your device, resynced the device with your MyKaspersky account & answered the Kaspersky Secure Connection “Consent “ email?
  4. Is more than 1 MyKaspersky account used? If “no”, ask Kaspersky Technical Support to assist with this issue as well? (imo) issues are reflective of either a “unknown” regional limitation, incorrect activation & or possibly some licensing issue only Kaspersky Technical Support will be able to assist with, they will be able to access your records, the Kaspersky Community cannot do this. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resource:

How to upgrade to an extended (licensed) version of Kaspersky Secure Connection